A little about who we are...
‘Head2toepractice Ltd’ was established in July 2011 by Paul McMullan. At first we built our patient lists from domiciliary care. Quickly, it became inevitable that premises were required to allow the business to grow. Today, Head2toepractice has treated over 10,000 patients, ranging from basic chiropody care to complex orthotics and minor surgery.
In 2017, Head2toepractice established its second clinic in Carryduff and consequently expanded our team. We have also developed upon our existing strong relationship with our physiotherapy colleagues at ‘The Back Practice’. We also work closely with various orthopaedic foot surgeons and radiographers. We are committed to regularly investing in the latest technologies as well as continued professional development including MSc modules and advanced training.
Paul is from a strong sporting background and a family of football fanatics. It was only natural he had a passionate interest in musculoskeletal rehabilitation and injury prevention. He is highly skilled in custom orthotic design, minor surgery and shockwave therapy. A member of Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC, CH32404) and the College of Podiatry (McPOD).
Outside of clinic, Paul is usually spending time with his family, walking his Cocker Spaniel or in the gym!
Our core values
We at Head2toepractice are keen to have culture of delivering the best possible service to our patients. In line with this we have made a public declaration of our Core Values;
Person First….. Patient Second
- We recognise that our patients are people first
- We understand that life can get in the way of reaching our goals
- We are empathetic
- We are always on time
- We always do what we say we will do
- We listen to each other and our patients
- We always communicate in clear concise honest ways with minimal medical jargon
- We are generous with our time to help others
- We always have a friendly smile
- We want to make our patients smile
- We take time to celebrate patients milestones in their road to recovery
- We wow people whenever we can
We Always Try To Be The Best We Can Be
- We are always trying to improve personally and collectively, this includes using the latest technologies or attending courses to train in the latest advances in podiatry
- We always try to find new ways to help each other and our patients
- We try to inspire and encourage each other to find a better way
- We try hard at better communication
About our clinic locations
Lisburn road – Situated next to Tescos on the Lisburn road. The clinic is well serviced by bus and the nearest train station is Adelaide station. We recommend parking on Chadwick street. Unfortunately, due to the Victorian era building we are unable to provide disability access. In this instance we would recommend our Carryduff clinic or a domiciliary visit. Inside you will find a bright, modern waiting area and fully equipped clinic rooms. We accept visa debit cards, paypal and cash. Unfortunately we no longer accept cheque as payment.
Carryduff – Based within Emerson house, this clinic offers plenty of available parking. We are pleased to provide disability access via the rear of the premises. Please inform us in advance if required. Inside there is a large, bright reception area, shared with physiotherapy. The premises is well service by bus. We are able to accept card payments though there is two ATM machines within 20 yards.
Our clinic is an authorised provider for most major health insurance companies including BUPA. Please ensure you have a pre-authorisation code from your insurance company prior to booking. You must provide us with this and your membership details before treatment can commence. If you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact us.
Check out our BUPA page by clicking here.
CALL US FOR AN APPOINTMENT
028 9543 9797
LIVE ONLINE BOOKING
|Competent and friendly service. Ease of booking ( excellent website) and professional throughout!|